2) Opening the blinds to another sunny day. Get outside for some Vitamin D…feels too good.
3) The beach is minutes away. Sounds of waves and the feeling of fresh air. Don't take this for granted!
4) My sunflowers in the garden have sprouted!!!
6) Technology (FaceTime) lets me communicate with my famjam back in Canada.
7) Living in Australia - I live in one of the most beautiful places right now. I should take it in and enjoy it rather than stress about my life and what I'm doing with it! Otherwise I'll miss out on this amazing experience overseas. Don't stress the small things, just enjoy them.
8) Working out and eating healthily makes me feel alive. I am more fit and physically confident than I've ever been.
9) Everyday I walk around town, I see the most adorable puppies!! Who doesn't love puppies.
10) Laughing everyday.
11) I went to bed with fresh sheets last night, nothing beats that.
12) Never really being alone. Anyone I love is just a phone call away. Even just an hour plane ride. A couple of my bestessssst friends are in Aus too.
13) Tomorrow is Friday and I'm camping this weekend!
14) Making the best playlist to boogie down to: either at the gym, cleaning the house, or to wind down.
15) Having a fully capable body, full set of teeth, and a sharp mind.
There are so many great things in the world that are easily forgotten. Deeply breathe in & out everyday and clear your mind. Appreciate the little things that make each day so special. How lucky are we to be alive. Treasure your life and cherish it for everything it is.